

Now I'm back to blogging again, I just had a thought
what going on! since everyone know that
Haiti different country, had a earthquakes, it
happened twice, so my dad volunteer to go over there to Haiti to help them.. it really amazing for my dad to willing have a chance to help other people. it his second time to experience this.. his first one was
hurricanes Katrina few years ago.. he enjoyed each minute to help people out.. SO he flew to Haiti today,wont be return to states in a month.. god bless to my dad.. he has wonderful person he is good man. I love my dad Very much.. I just wanted to send my wish and send him a Good luck for my dad.. the first picture above of the
Haiti picture, the white shirt is my dad and his good friend of his.. that was
hurricanes Katrina.. so I hope he send us more pictures about
Haiti country, so will update more about my dad later.. when he returns to States..
I love you dad..
the kids miss you they says we miss you and love you Grandpa Pie!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment