Wow!!!!
DC and I had crazy good time weekend! we dropped our kids off to my mom's for weekend, so they can hang out with my mom ( grandma Lynda) so Dc dropped me off at gas station so I can meet Shawnelle, then we head to our friend's work, got our nails done. it was felt great when I had my nails done. of course it fake nails I made a descion, to get fake nails on to make me stop biting habits.. I have awful biting nails habits for long time. so I fed up so got nail done.. so the reason i get them, so my son start to biting his nails so i not want him end up like me... so i put fake on it.. avoid the biting make my kids look up oh Mom not biting nails anymore.. I hope it helps. so after that we went to her house to chill.. her house look so nice they painted their walls last week, it made it feel like home and cozy.. it was awesome. then on Saturday mrg, we woke up so early around 7 45 am, get ready, then left the house at 9 then stop wal mart for shawnelle then after that we stop to Kris's parents house to drop shawnelle's kids off to Kris's sister in law they were babysitting AJ and Kali, for couple hours, while we go to wendover, so we left to wendover and we ate some lunch and played casino but didn't win anything, I lost 30 dallors by stupid slots!!! it was not good but had good time.. DC lost 40 bucks on blackjacks.. oh welll.. then we left wendover around 4pm head back to slc, i had to drive all the way it was so boring nothing exciting to stare on it.. then we arrived to Kris's parents house and wait for Kris and shawnelle's kids get here from Kris's sister in law.. so we basiclly chat with kris parents.. then kids finally arrived then me and shawnelle left, went back provo to applebee's to get a late DINNERS.. then got dinner then left to her place, eating delious dinner, for me I start feeling getting sick by COLDS... I wasn't happy.. cuz i got really bad sore throat.. i was like ugh... i hate to be sick period. so dc went bed early he was pretty tired! so Kris,Shawnelle and I played phase 10 game so Kris won.. i went bed real late 2 30 AM haha oops.. on SUNDAY of course it SUPERBOWL DAY.... so DC let me sleep in which are nice.. I slept in till noon. then shawnelle and I went to wal mart food shopping get ready for SUPERBOWL.. SAINTS VS COLTS, so got the food shopping done, then DC and I went to meet my mom half way pick the kids.. kids wasn't happy to come home with us.. haha they wanted to stay longer with my mom ( grandma Lynda )... so head back to shawnelle's house.. so the party had officially started... so we watched the games it was really GOOD GAME.. SAINTS WON I'm so happy cuz it the first time for SAINTS to WON for superbowl for 1st time in history.. yaya. sorry COLTS.. they already won! so CONGRATS to SAINT TEAM NEW ORLENE LOUISIANA...
ONE MONTH OF TODAY FEBRUARY 8TH,
BECAUSE I QUITTED SMOKING CIGGS A MONTH AGO.. HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT AND I HAD NO TEMPTATION TO BUY OR SMOKE IT.. I WAS SO HAPPY.. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT..... YAYA.. I'M MOVING TO 2ND MONTH I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR IT...
THAT ALL I CAN SAY FOR BLOGGING.. WILL DO MORE BLOGGING IF I HAVE MORE THOUGHTS OR EXCITING MOMENTS COMING UP
SORRY NO PICTURES FOR NOW.. OOPS NEXT TIME I LL POST PICTURES...
No comments:
Post a Comment