Friday, February 26, 2010

WOW!!! Im almost a month behind OOPS!!!!

WOW!!!!.

It been long time, I haven't blogging.. alot events happening.. so on valentine weekend, it was great but unfiornally turns up bad news!!!...

DC and I found out that DC's Favorite grandma of his life.. that she is dying and found out that she has a cancer.. it was too late to to get them cured and caught too early but it didn't; happened it caught too late! she had that cancer in her precious body for one year half, till recently Dr found that she has cancer.. she had 2 days to 2 weeks to live of this earth.. so we found out on valentine afternoon when my parents in law came home from st. George Utah from their short weekend vacation, so DC was broken heart and not ready for grandma to leave this world.. so he was prepare.. so next 2 days later DC and his mom left back to Ohio to spend time with each time and giving some love to grandma.. so she did return to heaven to back to her husband and her son Tim, on February 22ND 2010, at 9 05 AM on OHIO time.. but in Utah time it was 7:05 she rest in her peace.. she is amazing lady ever i met.. i only met her few times.. she is soo sweetheart lady ever I met, but she is in better place.. so Today I'm in Cincinnati OHIO for funeral for Grandma CLARK.. so it really so sad.. my last time i saw her was 5 years ago.. i still thought of her all time she is so so SWEET but I'm really grateful that she did have a chance to meet my 2 precious children before she died.. so her last time seen my kids was in like 2005... so DC's GOAL was successful.. it was part of his goal make sure that grandma to have meet the her 2 great- grandchildren.. so I'm glad she did have a chance.. we already miss her and we love her to death.. we keep her and grandpa Clark in our hearts it will be always be in our heart.. so Me and Jaclynn ( my lil sis in law) flew to Ohio from UTAH.. it was pretty long day for us.. so I'm at sitting on hotel typing all my blogging to catch up.. so will post more.. will post the picture of grandma what she looks like and etc.. so hope you all have great week.. but in OHIO it pretty COLD.. BRRRR.. not used to it.. my last time was Nov 2005 !!!!

Have a GREAT WEEK
will blog more.. whenever I have a time..

No comments:

Post a Comment