
Today, it has been 2 weeks, I haven't smoke a cigarettes, my last time I smoked cigarettes was on Jan 7th so on Jan 8th I started day 1 so now it has been 2 weeks, I feel great!!! I want keep going with this journey, I feel great, but I have no craving cuz I not put them in my thoughts or anything.. I just kept going to different ways to avoid, I started reading books it really helps and it gave me a Peace of mind ( POM ) so I asked my husband to help so he did good job.. and my friends too.. thank you all.. I really appreciated! so
I'm gonna continue this.. cuz i want to quit FOR GOOD!!! so I can have a healthy life with my family... I m proud of myself.. to stay strong.. YAY.
Sorry it short blog that for today!. will blog more for One month.. I'm look forward for that.. I'm thrilled..
you all have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment