Friday, January 8, 2010

DAY ONE!!! of quitting smoking cigarettes..





I been thinking about, how can I quit smoking cigarettes, it really difficult for me to quit, It been 10 years I been smoking on and off.. This moment for 2010 I been thinking that I really want to quit for this time for GOOD.. not even thinking going back to smoke again...
so I talked to one of my friend, asked any advices, how to rid of thoughts and craving smoking she says try read books and take ur thoughts of ur mind off it.. it helps to relax your mind off.. I was like HUH that must be hard for me.. The point I wanted to quit because, I want to have a healthy life and be there for my children my family, also want to continue to see my kids grow healthy life! there is no point for me to smoking, the reason I'm smoking, at first i think it really cool to smoke till I met DC I did stop for a while.. went back smoking till around Jan 2002 I was found out that I was pregnant with my first child, I did stop right there didn't smoke whole pregnancy, till he born!!! in 2 months after my son born, I had baby blue, I went back smoking again.. I was smoking so heavy.... till I found out that I was pregnant again with my daughter 2ND child, I stopped smoking the same thing what I did when I was pregnant with my son.
After My daughter born, few months later, I got back smoking Again, cuz of due of stress and crazy in lifetime what I'm through the years..


After all the years what I have been through, and I look back, whoa I did smoke for 10 years almost 11 years it time for me to quit, make it habit so I can become Non-smoker and happy not have worry about waste my $5 dallors a pack.. it so epesnive I can't afford it at all.. it getting me go crazy cuz I really craving a cigarettes, but I need to set my mind NO you want quit for this time and be serious.. so it killing me so bad.. but today, I handle it pretty good.. but it temping.. so thankful for my friend.. so I made a deal with her if I haven't smoke for 3 days.. she will order a book for me to pass 3 days of not smoking.. so Lord help me.. so i really want do this..

pray for it..

I want have an HEALTHY LUNGS!!!!

finally I'm able to blog something of it.. I'm trying to blog more

No comments:

Post a Comment