Monday, January 25, 2010

SAINT VS COLTS




MMMM.. this year for superbowls it gonna be crazy.. but My hubby and I also the kids too.. we went over to DeWaal's house, to watch 4 teams playing for superbowl for Feb 7Th, so jets was playing against Colts and Vikings was playing with against saints, so we watched.. and I was disappointed that Jet lost by colts, colts did destroyed jets really bad, so I was like good job, the point of the view I never like colts team! they are full of EGOS.. so we was all ready to watch Vikings playing against Saints that moments, it was really so HOT GAME got tied like 2 or 3 times during 1 to 4Th quarter.. I was hoping Vikings to win not the Saints. Because I really like to see Brett Favre to Retired this year.. but he BLEW it the game. the what he did played just like the same thing what he did on his old team Greenbay.. so Saints won the game, and enter in superbowl and will playing vs COLTS, but I'm proud of Saints and Vikings they played well, but disappointed with Brett Favre, but glad for saints to win for this year superbowl and it their first time in history that they are into Superbowl Congrats for Saints New olrnese LO. so My hubby and I look forward for superbowl on February 7Th 2010.. now I'm going Cheering for SAINTS.. not COLTS EEEEKk BOOOO BOOO COLTS,
WHOOOO WHOOOO GO SAINTS!
GOOD LUCK for BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!
will blog more later whenever anything excited !

No comments:

Post a Comment