Saturday, August 25, 2012

New blog from JaMay

wow it almost a month soon starting in next two weeks, so some of you guys know that we moved to las Vegas but only lived there for almost month, we end up moved back to Utah.. many going on and personal issues going on..

currently, DC and I are not together i not want to say it on this blog, so he and kids currently live salt lake city, Utah, they started their first day of school yesterday they rode bus and made a new friends so they are happy... i will see them on weekends i have them on weekends,  things will be okay i know that I'm just having faith on me and get all my strength back on feet's..

so Currently I'm living heber city, living at my dad's house and living with my brother !! right now I'm facing my own personal issues and i want my streght back and get more FAITH and i want to be close to GOD.. so i can feel his presences and guide me what is right path for me!! I'm all right.. i just have to keep my head up.. well.. yesterday mom and i went over to thrift store and got job interview see how it goes i feel it went well and will find out on Tuesday.. I'm hoping get this job finger crosses!!

yesterday, Mom,Grandma and I went up to N. Salt lake city visiting my sissy Caitlin and hang out have girls night out.. that what i really needed.. Thank you caitlin, mom, and grandma for all fun and dinner and get hair done and did talk my other sister Jeneal on my sister's ipad on facetime.. it was surely good see her and my beautiful niece lexi, it was great night!!!

This mrg i finally got skype on and did have conversation with my kids they are love of my life.. and did talk DC too... he and I are best friends.. there is no such hateful or angry for each other.. we just want provide what best for kids and their needs! Dc is wil always be my best friend no matter what where and what stuation we are in! we just be there for kids and kids comes first.. to focus on it.. things starting look good.. which is good.

that all i can say folks

stay tuned for next blogging!!! ( I'm trying my best)

the good news, I GOT THE JOB!!!!

       love you all  <3 class="goog-spellcheck-word" span="span" style="background: yellow;">JaMay

No comments:

Post a Comment