Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New chapter of life! Part 1

Hello, everyone

I know I have been blogger slacker major time oops, it has been 4 months, I haven't blogging for long time, because I'm out of ideas to blogging about what subject to talk about. Some of you guys know my sis jeneal, she is way master on blogging way better than me wow I'm very proud of her! There is many going on for the Densley family!!!

First at all, I wanna to say, I'm sorry I'm bad at blogging so this blogging is about new chapter of life for the Densley family,

The news, you all already know my sister jeneal she is prego she is having baby princess another GIRL on way she is due on Oct 28th 2012, Lexi she is so exiced to have baby sis, Im hoping the new baby will born  on Halloween since my sis loves Halloween since her birthday is in oct too. I'm thrilled excited to meet new niece , they live in sponake Washington. 

Another news is my younger sister, Caitlin she been dating this awesome boyfriend for 4 years his name Landon, they have been together for so long finally they knot the marriage on July 13th  I wish them to have forever lasting of happiness!  They living n. slc with their huge dogs the great Dane, 

Since these news are awesome, but since Caitlin got married dc and I was all planned go on road trip to Utah for her wedding. BAM!! Nope we unable to attend the wedding due the money was screwed over by st Rita  I was unable to get my summer hourly to fixed I was major disappointed  that dc and I unable attended there but I heard it was beautiful wedding! But congrats for Landon and Caitlin!

Now the tragic happened to my family member, my precious Uncle bummer, Paul duke, it hard for me to talk about it, the reason I'm finally got over grieve passed awat of my uncle, he was fighting cancer he had lung cancer he fought for 20 months finally he gave up the battle of fighting cancer, I guess cancer has always won which I really hate cancer I don't think that cancer will ever cured at all, cuz it happens to my grandpa Jerry smith, he was battled with stomach and colon cancer he passed away 10 years ago it made me really mad cuz I lost my 2 family member by cancer I hate cancer period!!!!! So anyway. Back to the point about my uncle bummer, he is such amazing person and greatest uncler ever I asked , he don't judge on people he kept himself very humble and he always give all of us great advices, also he given all his nephews and neices nicknames I don't know mine I'll ask my aunt about that, he raised 2 beautiful children, it breaks my heart when he willing go to see his baby girl Kaeli Rae to graduated from high school then 4 days later, he passed away on June 3rd in early morning, that night before he passed away, I had odd dream, that my dream says one of your family member will pass away which is my uncle I woke up from  last night before he passed away in early morn, my mom texted me said I have news to tell you I texted her back said good or bad news, mom said bad I oviversably knew it was my uncle passed away I was heartbroken I imiddmenrly crying it unavailable to believe that he is gome

No comments:

Post a Comment