Part two since I'm using iPad I'm still awarded within
Cont about my uncle, so he passed away, so my dad bought me a plane ticket to go Utah for funeral I stayed 4 days, it was nice to see whole family, also I was happy to see one of my old good family friend who still become good friends with my uncle, her name is Stephanie " Johnson " revelli her whole family was there at services it was good to see them also it was beautiful touching services I can't wait to see uncle bum and grandpa again even my deaf grandparents again
So I flew back Cincinnati,
Another news.....
My husband and I was talking about moving back west, so we made a final decision to move back west, cuz my job was not good due money mess up not right dc and I left our jobs and left the rental house, my house got broken twice and my kids didn't have really have a friends for 2 years so we moved to las Vegas nv to be close with families so my kids have been gone to sponake Washington visiting cousin Lexi and jeneal and Jordan they stayed there for 1 week half then drove to Utah for Caitlin wedding so my kids was represent for us! The kids stayed Utah for almost 3 weeks but nice breaks but miss them like crazy"
Now I'm currently in Vegas and got house everything are looking good!! The kids still in Utah we will get them when house is ready and found a awesome school for them, they won't start till August 27th
That all I can blogging so far!! Will post pic later since I have no idea how to use this iPad, haha my laptop is in storage not working correctly!!!
I'm hoping you have fabulous week and weekend. Enjoying reading my blogging I ll try my best to blogg more!
Jamay :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment