Tuesday, March 29, 2011

need a new hobbies and VACATION

I'M so curious, I really want to get a few hobbies to start for myself for as enjoying.. I was reading my sister's blog her blog Jeneal's, she started a sewing making things since she is an FULL TIME MAMA not work!!! how lucky is she!!! but I like to work through.. I just want make a hobbies, i know everyone kept telling me that I'm good at photographer but i don't have the equipments for that.. I'm not that rich yet!! i would love to steal JeNeal's camera to use it but i not want to break it.. I'm famous break things like computers, or whatever is it.. cuz i broke my dad computer few times by stupid virus, and snoop around in the computer how it works.. but i would like to be extra careful. so i was thinking what hobbies that i can do ?? that i cant break :-) any advices please drop it off for advices.. thank you,

for as VACATION, I need a DAMN VACATION.. I'm already annoyed with everything.. work,home,etc.. but it part of life!!! i just need a one WEEKEND vacation to CLEAR MY MIND UP!!! and THINKING what is the best for me!! make things easier and not in harder way.. i need to stop and jump colounstion.. *whatever it spells* and i wanna to become BETTER PERSON!! too.. i been study on myself!! there is quite few that i need to fix myself to become better person.. it gonna be HARD but i know i can do it.. so i just need a quite short weekend vacation so i can relax and take a DEEP THOUGHTS and fix myself to become better person!!

so I'm trying to blog more.. my sisters are better blogg than I do.. how lucky them.. haha.. i don't have a good camera and download to my laptop.. anyways.. I'm stinker haha..

you all have great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment