Sunday, March 27, 2011
ALL BLOGGING BEHIND OOPS been so extermty busy
wow... NOW it March 25th, last time i blogged it was Jan 2011, so far... we had extermlty busy months, so Right now.. I'm just post few things up here when i get settled down to home, I will blogging more... so far, first thing, My daughter turned 6 years old, wow. I'm getting OLD.. my princess had good birthday!!! My husband got new job position, he work with one to one little boy that has no language,so teach him signs and etc.. good job for him.. I started to work full time not part time.. i m part time teacher aide, and another part time for sub teacher or whatever.. i been enjoying my job it been soon a one year.. GOOD NEWS!!!!!! We moved to into duplex house, and it CLOSER to work YAY!!! it only 5 mins away from work.. we currently live lockland Ohio no more west fork rd.. so kids transferred to lockland elementary school... my kids have nanny since DC and I work full time.. so Rainbow is the nanny of my kids.. will post some more picture soon have a great day :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment