Thursday, April 7, 2011

wow it offically SPRING!!!

wow.. it officially spring,, *let hope so* if the weather is not screwing around!!! Now it APRIL, It feel so strange it already April, i only have a month left of kids school for school year! I been working for st Rita almost a year, I enjoy it alot.. I have been super busy lately, so first of all, some of you know that we moved again, we are no longer living in crappy apartment, I'm so glad that we moved out.. due of bedbugs we lost alot stuff, * couches, furnices, my pictures frames and beds dressers etc* we were so angry with it.. we had to throw alot of them.. left nothing just little bit.. we had to start over with new stuff to buy, so the apartment landlord wanted us to pay the rent, we told the landlord you got us lost our stuff.. and it was bedbugs from whole apartment community, so we told the landlord we are not pay rent for April! so he gulped and willing agree with it.. so we moved into a HALF HOUSE which it CLOSE to my work and got kids in better school, so we moved into the city name LOCKLAND our work and our home is only 3-5 mins away.. it SAVES ALOT of GAS!! since Gas price went up geez.. it so bad encominc, ugh.. some of you don't know that my kids don't really like their old school chase elementary school, they are bully and not good school for my kids.. so they missed school almost for two weeks due of moving and their spring break they goes to lockland elementary school, they did had their first day of school in new different school 2 days ago, I asked them how was their days at new school, they said we love it.. and they are so much happier into new school which that means we are currently stay in lockland since the school is really good school but one thing kids isn't happy is ??? they are not happy is School UNIFORMS!!! they said ugh.. pfffttt school uniforms.. i like to have them to wear school uniform cuz more equal like others kids.. no judge of the clothes styles!! it all same.. less troubles and easy, so I can't believe what all the years has gone so FAST, I learned alot new things everyday.. and find out more more interesting stuff all the friends i have made, and made new ones.. i still have my 4 besties friends are who currently living utah we miss them dearly, it RYAN and DeWAAL FAMILIES, miss them so much but we use VP * video phone*... but I'm so excited for this summer this June!!! BECAUSE THE RYAN FAMILY is coming up and visit us in OHIO and we take them tour around cincinnati, ohio.. cant wait.. to see them again.. but agian, i wish DeWaal family could come and join but dang next time.. that all folks!! more coming up so keep watching, the picture has to be HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! have a good weekend :-)

2 comments:

  1. I loved your stress article I too stress about way too much I'm going to have to do some of the stuff it talks about. How did it work for you are you still stressing or have you been working on the things it tells you to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was weird i could have sworn i put that comment on the stress one LOL sorry love you HAppy MOthers day

    ReplyDelete