Saturday, April 10, 2010

uh-no i m so behind on blogging so here i am!

It been a while I haven't Blogged.. We had quite exicting events with this densley family..

It April already.. just barely finished 2ND week of April where the heck times goes?? slow down.. so first weekend had first easter of this month.. we got the kids basket from Easter bunny.. Devin Jr has sports basket and Amber has crayon's basket full of markers, colored pencils and some crayons and a coloring books.. then we head to the movies we did watched the movie called " how can I train the dragons" with 3-D glasses.. so it was really good movie we really enjoyed it alot.. really want to buy it when it comes out for DVD. then around 4 pm went to IHOP for Easter dinner with Jaclynn.. it was good dinner.. it was so fully.. kids had really good time they got Easter from both grandparents clydes and densleys they got new summer shoes and 1 DVD and amber got really cute summer dress and Jr got summer outfit. Also it was general conference for LDS DC watched whole 2 hours of General Conference he says it was really good one and very spiritual.

So today is Saturday April 10Th, yesterday it was Grandpa Densley ( DC dad) his birthday.. wished him a happy birthday, grandparents densley went to st. George for weekend.. to have fun and relaxing.. so same as for my kids.. we dropped our monkeys to my dad (grandpa pie) recently on Thursday.. so they might not be home till Sunday or Monday afternoon.. they went to st George with grandpa pie.. for golf tourney, for my uncle so kids can spend time with family before the big step is coming up will tell you more later.. it long typing of it. so it only me and Dc spend time together this weekend also nice breaks from our monkeys kids. but we missed them..

On april 8th, It was my 3 months anniversary that I HAVEN'T smoke a cigarettes, I feel so great and CLEAN.. it was nice.. not have worry about it anymore but good job for me! I'm proud of myself.. for keep this way.. but I'm still continue do this journey to stay quit..

next time I blogging about big step so keep eye on it for next blogging..

p.s. in 2 more weeks I turn 27 EEEkkk.. I'm not ready for that.. step.. ha ha..

You all have great week

No comments:

Post a Comment