Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Poem that stuck in my head!

The poem was stuck in my head often, It wont go away, so I just thought why not to blogging about it.. what it about why I'm thinking, so here the poem, but be patient with my English grammar are sucks..


True love soul mates

there is 2 people have one true love soul mates for each other
one big heart that beating beating beating really fast.. you fell into
huge cloud of flying that you are in like heaven, your heart was beating
like crazy!

there is only one soul true love of the life
one man one woman who share a big heart of
True love soulmates
they share everything
they belong together
they believe into their hearts
it will keep going beating beating
want to stay and grow old together
let the one True love soulmate stay forever lasting entrenal

these poem was stuck in my head! I know i don't make a sense it rymntes of my writing but i used be writing poems alot.. but I'm thinking I'm gonna try again back to writing poems i have to think more often.. what it meant..

this poem for my husband who i really love and love of my life!

Devin C Densley SR.

You are truely amazing person! you are really GOOD Man and you have a great heart inside of yourself.. you are truely popular of friendly people who really loves you very much! I'm glad that i found you as my true love of my life and my soul mate, I'm glad that You and I got married and had a beautiful family. you are have alot patient of yourself.. you are amazing father of our children. you are amazing person.. there is no words to explain about you.. you have strong words to help people and open their eyes about truth of life! I just want to say I really love you very much truely.. I just want to say Thank you for being so much patient with me and support me and be there for me no matter what where is it and whenever we are at! I just want this family to be together eternal forever.. I love you very much ! this poem for You..

mwah.. honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment