Friday, April 23, 2010

I turned 27 on april 22nd


Hello you see the number above this.. This is my age time of of this year! I totally feel weird because i m used to be getting younger and younger but NOPE I was look back the years what I have passed.. now I'm 27 yrs old.. where the time goes.. it totally go fast.. where it go??? my birthday was yesterday, my lil family celebrated my 27Th birthday, My parents in law they gave me gift Cerf worth of 25 dallors of Kohl's, I bought 3 things from Kohl's. My husband and kids gave me some piece of little of clothes, and Movie AVATAR.. My mom in law, She cooked my favorite dinner and cake.. it was so delious.. it was really Good dinner i was sooo STUFFED UP.. then Dc says i have one more gift to give you for your birthday from ME.. I was like aww.. so he took me out of the house to movies date.. so i picked the movie dc was hoping it was good movie not girlie movie haha.. so I picked the movie called death on funeral. it was good and funny movie.. then we got home from movies, the monkeys still awake we was like darn you guys still awake.. it time for you guys go bed. so the monkeys gave me a hugs and good night and telling me happy birthday and asked me if i have a good birthday... It was very good birthday i deserved to have a good birthday! so i will blog more.. P.S. i will blogging about my weights.. i gained weight.. it drive me nuts.. need to work out really bad.. i need to buy a running shoes and reduce eating.. and watch my eating and counting calories.. so i can able pull 30 lbs out of my body.. My goal is 120 to 130 lbs.. it good enough for me.. ugh.. long way to go. i wanna to be skinny stay skinny... haha.. so will blogging more..

you guys have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment