


WOW!!!! I been behind the blogging oops!!!!! there is many event going on.. My husband Dc left Ohio 2 days after my birthday.. HE returned back to Cincinnati Ohio to find a new place for us to move!!!!.. he been gone a month.. He finally return on may 23rd 2010, It was hard for me because i had my hands are FULL.. with 2 kids.. they are little sneaky little kids!! but I love them.. I did good job to deal with two kids.. with their ages!!! so for sure!!
DC found a new place it an Townhouse.. with 3 bedroom 1 baths for good price that we able to afford it.. I m so totally excited to move to Cincinnati Ohio.. something new place... My kids are excited but sad that they had to leave and their family releivtes and their friends.. we told the kids.. that you will make new Friends and start new school! so have been busy! get things ready.. packed and pull all our crapp stuff in car ready to hit the road sometime next week till June see when we see how the days are.. so I'm so THRILLED !!! new experience and new city and new people and new friends..
will have party farewell party since I found out that my dad is leaving to Afghanistan ( IRAQ ) country for 12 months he doing as EMT & firefighter like he did with Haiti.. he is wonderful person he has HUGE HEART for do this.. he is good man.. I'm proud that he is my father.. be safe DAD i love you dad.. Kids love you GRANDPA PIE and DC and I will put you in our prayers to be safe out there!!!!
This august 2010, My sister JeNeal and my niece is moving to sponkee Washington she met a new guy.. his name is Jordan, He is truly gentment for my sister he made my sister very happy person.. become better person.. so they are leaving this august.. so it crazy in my family moving out of Utah.. ha ha.. I'm look forward to get out of Utah i never liked Utah but will miss families and some friends of ours.. and MOUNTAINS.. ha ha.. but not look forward for LONG LONG DRIVE total 22 hours from Utah to new home will post more pictures on about party and road trips.. i m pretty sure there will be alot of pictures.. will put in slide shows!!! so you can see how was it the life is..
sorry I'm all behind the blogging,, by the way.. I have been smoke FREE since February 8Th WHO WHOO WHOO.. I have NO TEMPTATION of to smoke any cigarettes I'm so proud of myself.. it worth to QUIT!!!!
I will blogg more.. when i arrive to my new home.. :-)
have great week or months whatever it is have a safe first begin of summer :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment