

WOW, today is day after Xmas, what an great Christmas yesterday, It was the busy day for all of us!
My children, they had great Xmas with both families, they got what they wanted for Xmas for this year!!!!
Devin Jr got tons of many different toys of star wars!!! some few clothes and movies and games he enjoyed. but he is out of SCHOOL for while till he returns back to school on Jan 22nd 2010 it gonna be long vacation oh boy!!! I hope I find something to Do for him to keep him busy and stay out of boredom!!! Also another update from Devin jr,
Last week he lost his first tooth bottom tooth.. he was so excited and proud of himself he pulled his teeth out himself without another people pull the tooth! so the Tooth fairy did came and gave him some $$.. he was happy boy in the world!
Amber, She got tons of barbies, and clothes for barbies, some more clothes that what she needed. she got snow white movie ever she wanted.. so she is growing like crazy.. but CANNOT STAND HER attitudes UGH.. she gots it from ME UGH oh boy Now i understood how my mother feel about ME when I was her AGE ugh.. it pain the ASS!!! but I will always love her so much no matter what!!! so
will post some pictures later when i have the CD from my camera! but i did post 2 new picture of ME but kids will post it on my camera, some today somehow i feel beautiful wanted to try something new try to change the look and try become femie and girlie you know but still have tomboy in my heart but want to change look so i bought few make ups I'm still rookie at it.. I'm still learning, so i took myself a picture, it look great but it will takes a practices on it. so here the picture of me!!
I hope you all have great Xmas and Holiday, so i hope new year 2010 would brings you full of happiness and joyful and better year! so there is more update but will do in 2010. wish you all good luck and full of happiness of 2010!!!
p.s i still rookie about this blog the picture is above so.. I'm still learning so be patient with me till i blogging more.. thanks for being patient with me :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment