Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Now it dec.. oh no!!! time went so fast






THIS picture above, it was from october, that what we look like as NOW, the kids is still growing.. getting bigger everyday,
I just can't believe, it already December, i feel like it not, it really crazy and chatos, ahh.. now it only have 2 more weeks of Christmas, I'm glad that done with Christmas shopping, thank heavens, so updates, my son love school like usual, Amber still doing alot better now she discovery a new hobbies of herself, she likes to fix things like clothes hole or anything she will fixed.. it really cute,
Update from JaMay,
I'm doing great, just quit the job at zermatt, i don't work there anymore i quit 2 days after thanksgiving, I had enough with zermatt, they treat me like crap like always,, screwing my paycheck, and the chef Craig i never liked him at all.. Mr grumpy pants, Kat she is screwing me around I'm tired of her shit..
so i hope you all have a Merry Xmas, and new year,, I'm looking forward for new brand year, 2010.. hope it brings a better and happiness of life!
JaMay

No comments:

Post a Comment