SO now it 1 more day of 2009 be end, now move forward to 2010, I hope Everyone expect to have a great wonderful 2010 than 2009, my 2009 was alot happenings... so I'm look forward for new begins and happiness and full of joy in the life.... my goal i have few of them of new year resolutions and goals that i want to ampoished it and reach it. make my life become more full of happiness and enjoy each moments with my lil family kids..
you need to sit down and think back what you thankful for your life.... and review what you done in your life..
~Thankful for my life~
- god and angels to protect us and my lil family
- my children that I will always cherish for my life!
- my best friend DC Densley he will always be there for me no matter what i will continue loving him and be there for him <3>
- roof to place to live..
- my two best friends in my life they are amazing... ( Kris and Shawnelle DeWaal )
That all i can say for this blogging... will post new pictures of new year eve.. i will post one more blog on Dec 30 2009 it about my best friend her brothers and I I found it so cool and amazing how much people changes... so will post it after this.. watch out..
ENJOY YOUR last NIGHT NEW YEAR 2009 good bye 2009 will say HELLO 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment