
Today is Devin Jr's birthday, Now he is 6 yrs old! I can't believe he is 6 because, where the times goes.. I never forget when he was born when i first met my 1st born baby boy! He was so SUCH HANDSOME and CUTE with Dark brown curly hair, chubby cheeks, now he is 6 and he has dirty blond hair it changing to darker now, but he still have BEAUTIFUL BIG BLUE EYES with BEAUTIFUL eye LASHES, he loves video games, TV spongebob squarepants and stars wars and xmens he loves it.. he have few new friends from school.. he seem enjoying it. I just want to tell my baby BOY no longer baby boy now it become my little cute man!!! That Mama and DADDY loves you so much.. cannot believe that you all growing getting bigger, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIN JR I hope you have BLAST enjoy your birthday I hope u got what you wanted for birthday..
LOVE YOU DEVIN
this new picture of devin jr NOW the above the baby one he was abt 15 months old and the thumbs up is 3 yrs old. the sepia is NOW.. that what he look like now.. crazy
No comments:
Post a Comment