WOW, I know I haven't blog for a while, since my son his first day of school, SO all the updates so far, I been so busy like crazy, I been in Salt lake city alot, and orem but in heber for weekend.. for work, So my son really loves his school, he learning alot things at school, so Amber just been busy bee i keep her busy not go crazy or bored, haha.. so
I can't beleive it september already.. soon in 2 weeks from today it would be my son's birthday will post new picture or whatever, for his b-day, I have no idea what im gonna give him for his birthday he turns 6 yrs old, can;t beleive, it.. where the hell his baby goe away, i remember extacly 6 years ago.. when he was born, oh boy Im so getting OLD.. poor me but not reach to 30's yet haha.. but i can feel the changes, i m only 26 half way to 27 in spring, so
I still working Zermatt spa resort, still always weekends.. but i still frastured but i still hang it there, at least im making more money to support myself and my kids. their needs, but barely can make it. haha.. but still looking for anohter job yes but no luck so far,
SO i hope you guys have great weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment