Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Devin Jr's First day of School



Finally, I have a time to Blog this, yesterday it was my son's first day of school as kindergarten, I was so Proud of him, Had a long day yesterday, Had go take Jr to Doc office for final physical check up make sure he is healthy blah blah, but turns out to that he is very healthy boy, he is only 3 ft 7 inches tall, he only weight 44 lbs, short kid, wont be tall when he gets older, he will be short like me and His daddy!, so same as for amber too,, she is only 3 ft 1 inches haha.. both kids are growing fast, so after doc appt, head home and change him to new clothes that he wanted to wear, so around 12 40 His grandma Debbie and I and amber went to his school waiting for his school to start at 1 pm we arrived, we saw the sidewalk has his teacher name his teacher name is Mrs. Spencer, I told him I wanna take some pictures of him at his school and being him in the line and etc, he said oh okay i will do it.. he doesn't like take pictures at all!!! he just like HIS DADDY ALOT ALIKE! haha, so these picture of him.. so He stood in the line and waiting for Mrs. Spencer to come out and ready to take all the kids into school ready for the school time, when he says i love you in sign and smack the kisses when he enter into school i cried, cuz cannot believe my baby boy is school he isn't baby anymore, now he is a BIG BOY!!! he soon be 6 yrs old! next month. crazy, so will post more.. so after school he told me all the stories and made a new friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment