Sorry for so long for me not blogging I know it been long time, that I haven't Blog, the reason I had to create new one.. because the old one, I couldn't remember what email or password, I have too many emails and not remember what password is, DUH me now i just got new email address that will be permanent of my life, so this blog should be better than my first one, I'm still had to start all over again!! I'm in lost in blogging AHH.. back to rookie again, SO last time I blog like 6 months ago which is that is about march around my daughter's birhtday, Things has so much changes and went UP and DOWNS, It so crazy... going on..
here is the UPDATE about LIFE of DENSLEY,
I'm currently still separated it been almost a year, alot crazy going on so I prefer not share it i have my own personal reason, so the kids is GROWING like weeds, getting bigger, so I still working zermatt spa resort as busser, no longer of food handling anymore, so i enjoy working busser, plus I'm only girl who is busser 3 boys are busser but younger than me.. I'm only the oldest one haha for busser, but i enjoy but some ways i dont like it someways i do.. but needed for living making, I still work weekends like always, but during weekdays nothing to do bored all i do is sleep in and watch tons of lifetime movies, and read books if i have a time but, the updates of my kids,
My son, Devin Jr, He is 5 1/2 yrs old, he is growing and become more handsome, but he is wayyyyy smart,, now he already learned how to write his name now.. and he learns how to read and he knows how to read closed captions since the parents are deaf ( me and their father) has to use the closed caption and use volume little bit.. that how he reads, he reads 2 or 3 books every night i help him with little bit, he is GAME FREAK.. PS2 and xbox 360 and computers games he is good at it.. he beat star wars on xbox 360 he beat the game with his dad, and grandpa densley, they were so shocked, he is good at it.. but i had put limited on it.. cuz it so addicted for him... so i gave him 1 or 2 hours of playing games, so in two weeks, Devin Jr starts school as KINDERGARTEN, ahhh.. I'm so sad, cuz my little boy is going school *sobbing* but he is still always be my baby boy! but he is DADDY's BOY but he knows I still always love him! he loves transformers movie i can;t spell it. and hulk spider man and he loves sponge bob squarepants, same as his sister too.. he loves giving his sister hard time.. make her mad all time haha.. but that normally brother and sisters !!
My beautiful little princess Daughter, Amber Mae,
she is 4, but she is sweet in some ways, but most of time she is pain the butt and hard head but she have great heart to everyone, she loves wear dress she is way girlie compare by me when i was little i wasn't girlie at all.. i hate dress at all.. eeekk.. eww.. she loves make up she kept asking me Mama, I want to wear make up like you i want look pretty like mama, so can I i said oh okay i put eye shadow on it and lipstick she feel better and look pretty, haha.. she is so cute, i love her.. she is my baby girl and last baby girl. cuz i wont have any more kids at all.. I'm done with kids just have two kids that all I'm all happy. so I'm still searching low income pre-schoolers for Amber so she will turn 5 in march, so she loves be with me all time.. mama girl defiently mama girl big time, but hard head just like her mama that where she gets from, that what my mom said to me when I was her age! haha.. she is strong girl, tough girl.. she willing learn new things and help me out she still pro at folding laundry clothes.. I'm surprised!!!!
so updated about ME * JaMay*
Well there is so much update about it but i will make it short, I moved to orem almost 2 months ago, I'm living basement of my good friend's mother's house it was nice.. but cold in basement i had to wrapped myself with blankets, and heaters thank god for that.. haha but nice.. 2 bedroom 1 bathroom with simple kitchen and living room which nice.. rent and utites are included.. which i really appreciated my landlord she is so DAMN SWEETEST LADY ever I met! i love her already.. she understood about my money situation and she let me live here to straight out my life she is amazing, the reason I move out of heber city, cuz I was totally crazy, depressions and can;t stand be around my family, I do love them yes, but they drove me NUTS!!!! I just don't like what they telling me to do with my life, i know they try to help me yes but I like go through myself, and see what and where I am coming from, but now.. My kids's father moved to California and did took kids with him see how the life turns but turns big realized how epensive California is.. so He decide to send the kids to me so kids currently living with me.. but for Devin Jr he lives with his grandma Densley for school reason, but Amber is full time living with me but weekends with Devin Jr and grandparents densley, but i do go over and visit Devin Jr and take him and amber out for fun's.. for now, I'm batting with depression yes.. but i kept telling myself i will find my peace, and my answers from God, and happiness and hope my life turns to better life soon when i find my answers!!!
for your information, I'm still mormons but might decide resign out of mormon situation, i still believe god and Jesus, I'm still proud of my brother for his mission, yes, but due the confuses about reglions, I still confuse about LDS still and i have another interested reglion is christian so i just want to find a TRUTH true reglion that i able to find my peace and happiness that god can send to me I hopefully I find it soon.. I put my hands my life on god what it gonna lead me to..
for your Info, for my kids's father, I still love him no matter what it will sticks in my heart, but now there is no info to talk about it.. about my marriage situation, i prefer not share i hope you all understand.. it too emotional for me to share.. i prefer to kept it myself!
sorry it so LONG BLOG it worth to catch up
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment