Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can't beleive it october

WOW, I cannot believe it October already!!!! the Weather has changed already.. PLUS I Love to look the mountain, cuz the tree colors changed it so beautiful.. we had snow on mountain it so crazy, rained and The weather has arrived the coldness.. BRRR I'm not look forward for it.. Snow and COLD, winter, but I'm look forward for thanksgiving, and Christmas, it the most exciting moment. now my son is already 6 yrs old now Amber is next turn 5 in spring.. so yesterday, Devin Jr's grandma Densley and Amber and I went to Devin Jr's first school program, it was so cute, I have some picture of his program will upload later.. into the CD.. since i can't find my usb thing so, now so far, I'm look forward for Halloween this year, I hoping i get 31st off for Halloween, SO i can take my kids to Trick and treating knock the doors get more goodies candies so I can steal from them ha ha but i always ask them first before i take some.. it their candies, so will post more pictures of Devin Jr's first program, he sang a song twinkle twinkle little star, that was my favorite star, my mom used to sing to me when i was little, aww now my son sang it so SO CUTE!!!! he is GETTING BIG.. can;t believe, so

Post the picture soon as I promise,

but not know WHEN I will post the picture include kids Halloween costume too.. along..

Have a GREAATTT OCTOBER MONTH but I don't know when i will blog again..

PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment