Thursday, November 1, 2012

DAY 1 of being Thankful, count to days to thanksgivng

Hello,

I come back to blogging. I'm just borrow my brother's laptop so i can blog more better than using my phone.. my phone is hard to blog ha ha.. so can you believe it today Nov 1st 2012, wow where is the time go?? it has flies too fast.. yesterday it was Halloween day, it was really good day and night.. I worked 6 hours shift at work it was very mellow day, so Devin Sr, My best friend also my starlights's daddy, came picked me up from work, so i can be able to go spend time with my kiddos on halloween trick and treating, so at 3 pm he came and get me we straight to slc, but we stopped to one of our greatest good friends pick them and kiddos up then stop get pizza to prodvice for our closest friends, finally arrived to Dc's parents house where all the friends meet us at.. so I finally able to face it and apozized to my one of best friend still consider still.. Cherilyn, her son look so much older and grow.. he sign more.. aww i miss these family. so we ate pizza and went to trick and treating, it was so much fun.. then left to friend House spend the night.. now today we got home in early AM, Because Devin Sr left to cincinnati ohio for a week. to help his uncle John moving to Utah, so I'm gonna say to tell him WELCOME TO UTAHASS!! in a week, ha ha.. i will have the kids for 11 days, while Devin Sr is in on mini vacation and help uncle john, so I'm excited to have them to hang out and spend time with me.. it gonna be so much FUN..

another good news.. i have a newest member in my Dad and mom side family, My brand new niece has born she was born Oct 25, 2012 3:05 AM 7lbs 4 oz 19 1/2 she is so precious and very beautiful she looks so much like her daddy.. she was born at home not at hospital.. my sister JeNeal is very brave do this. wow.. I'm very impressed with her.. wow..I'm waiting for her upcoming blog about her home birth experience.. also i forgot to add what her name, so Her name is EVALYN CLAIRE BROWN.. so WELCOME to world  Eva, I love you my baby girl niece,  lexi is surely proud being BIG SISTER and BIG HELPER!!!!.. will post picture soon..

now back today why is Nov 1st, 2012, I'm gonna do counting the blessing of being thankful since this month is November, so i did post on facebook and my igstram picture.. so today I'm being thankful is what is MY BEAUTIFUL KIDS MY STARLIGHTS,, im so thankful to have them in my life and I'm so grateful that god send me a beautiful kids ever i receive from him, and i thank ful for them to be part in my life and me being their mother.. i try my best to raise them in good life what taught them to be choose right path and right descion of life.. i really love them so much.. i gave them a life... so I'm thankful for their father to be part of father of their life..

Devin JR and Amber,

I really love you very much.. you guys are awesome.. even thought you guys fight alot.. i know you guys love each other.. you just grow so much.. i wish you guys go back to babies.. i couldn't go back and rewind the life.. now you growing up so become a respectful and good person to others.. so i love you guys!!! your dad and I will always proud of you guys no matter what,, and he and I will never stopping loving you guys, you guys are our world.. we love you so much..

so watch out for day two being thankful :-)

love, JaMay -\m/  p.s. my kids was halloween was Devin jr was ARMY and Amber was cute DEVIL..

No comments:

Post a Comment