Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISSY *JeNeal Clyde BROWN***



HELLO..

i know I'm all behind on blogging.. oops!!! i have been so busy working everyday 7 30 am to 6 pm not have a time to blog so today is about time! today is I'm honoring my sister JeNeal today is her birthday she is 26 yrs old wow.. HAPPY Birthday TO you SISTER!!!

JogFoghorn,

I'm proud that you are my little sisters, and I'm your big Sister even thought we don't get along when we younger and all through the years till my son born we became really close !!! we have went through very thick and thin relationship we used have fights and arguments and call each-other names haha but we are tuff sisters.. she used beaten me up i was the wuss one she is the tough one ha ha.. i just want to tell you Happy birthday sister, now your old welcome to 26th birthday!!! i hope you have great one! i love you sister i just want to tell you i love you and wish you very happy birthday i hope you get spoiled by Ur hubby and beautiful Lexi! so enjoy this blog that all i can do think of! next time will post more blog i tried to find our younger picture when we were young these picture that all i can find!!!! so enjoy your day /night..

I love you sister Jogfoghorn!!!! you will always be my sister and I will never stop loving you i always love you forever your my sisters same as for other two sisters * Caitlin and Josie *

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Love always Big SIS

JaMay


1 comment: