Since I'm home from work missed work today since I'm sick with STOMACH FLU and little bit of pink eyes so I'm just doing cleaning and laundry while I'm at home not at work! I wish I'm at work! but i had stomach flu and little bit of pink eyes and diherra pfffttt no FUN. at least i get My laundry DONE Hopefully!!! so I got this ABC from my precious sister JeNeal I'm all behind the BLOGGING, she did pretty good on blogging I'm trying to become like her!!! blogging more.. but I always work work work it part of life i wish i was housewife and stay home but couldn't' since money is screw pfftt trying making a life!!! so I'm trying blog more my best if my sister helps me !!! love you sister
A – Age: 28
B – Bed size: KING * with Twins bed together*
C – Chore you hate: TWO chore i hate which is LAUNDRY and DISHES
D – Dog’s name: used have a DOG but have roommate dog black dog Sadie I think it her name I'm not sure..
E – Essential start your day item: coffee with caramel mitchetto creamer yum * i cant live without coffee*
F – Favorite color: HOT PINK and black and orange and purple and blue
G – Gold or Silver: silver.
H – Height: 5’ 3" * short the family include my sisters and bro* sad
I – Instruments you play: used play violin when i was younger but i hate it.
J – Job title: teacher assistant from 7 30 am to 2 45 pm then 3pm to 6 pm After school program supervisor BUSY huh that why i always busy
K – Kid(s): TWO BEAUTIFUL KIDS * Devin Jr* and *Amber Mae*
L – Living arrangements: Married living in a rental house with my lil family in Cincinnati Ohio
M – Mom’s name: Lynda Mae
N – Nicknames: i have few, Jay, jaybaby, jam, may Jababe *from my husband* also i not know what my family or others calls me but my pre-school kids have hard time to call my name full jamay but they call me Ms. May funny!!!
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: BIRTH of my kids
P – Pet Peeve: a people don't use their car light blinking when turns or whatever thy are worse ugh... or people who have MAJOR issues of OCD of CLEANING TOO MUCH it annoys me
Q – Quote from a movie: EWWWW * from i love lucy*
R – Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: yes, three sisters & one brother
T – Time you wake : for work 6 AM and weekend close to 10 AM
U- Underwear: why to post about underwear it none of your business
V – Vegetable you dislike: GREEN BEANS yuck
W – Ways/Reasons you run late: don't like be late for work .
X – X-rays you’ve had: chest, arm, hands and jaw legs and knees and ankle there more i couldn't remember I'm accident prone haha..
Y – Yummy food you make: mashed patoes and crispy chicken strips
Z – Zoo favorite: mmm.. i would say Giraffe and monkey but love Giraffe MORE
Have a beautiful DAY *p.s* i ll try blog more if my sister give me alot ideas and etc..
No comments:
Post a Comment