
HELLO, I just wanted to share a great amazing news with you all!!!! some of you know that I been working as teacher assistant at srsd * st Rita school for deaf for a year soon be this July, I not realized how times flies!! it been a fast year!! i been working since august to now continue working.. this year was GREAT year for me! I got another job offer from my boss Rebecca hardesty, who is the director of loft so also i will continue work as teacher assistant this fall same classroom with new face and same students as this year, few student will be gone into KINDERGARTEN it sad to see them leave it grows my heart how to love my job and my family!2ND job offer is.. After school program is which 3 pm to 5 or 6 pm my normal job has changed from part time into full time since January, I have been super busy like crazy i have a crazy schedule it keep me busy which i really enjoying.. so my 2ND job is 3 to 5 or 6 pm, so i will find out more about 2ND job offer but my normal job is 7 30 am to 3 30 so my upper boss Greg Ernst Sr. he is exc. director of St. Rita school, he been working for st Rita since he was 13 yrs old crazy, so he finally approved, at first he was unsure he was concerns about our children, etc. I told him I gotten get used to it!, so it helps to support family with money budgets instead of depending on SSA we are no longer have them YAY.. learn how live on paychecks and try to save our money to catch our dreams of future what we have! I'm really excited, for this fall i will been working around 11 hours everyday from Monday to Friday, whooo.. also i will work this summer, i ll try keep update with blogs and events, so i just wanted to share a GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
so have a good weekend :-)
see the picture of me with st Rita school for deaf shirt that where i work and i m proud of myself and GO LIONS!!!!
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment