Monday, May 16, 2011

ARGH!!! HATE MONEY ISSUES!!


About time I finally need to blog about it my issues, my past blog was about how to mange your stress to become not too stressed! SO all the point I'm talking about the money issues the MAJOR issues for me and for everyone but I'm pretty sure Everyone have same issues about money thing. I just wanted to vent my stress out of my chest to blog about it! It will make me feel little better!, so

the problems what we have went through, our old apartment made us lost most of our stuffs due by BED BUGS DAMN THEM!!! lost pretty much of it! so we moved to new place and new rental house that we fallen in love, but money wow ouch. i worked alot hours of working at St. Rita to support my family. so our money was always in issues till now it went too far worse.. our money budget was fine till last week it gotten so worse, so long story i prefer not share ! too much for us.. so we had to start it over to make things fixed.. it really DIFFICULT go through like this. but I really THANKFUL to have AMAZING Friend/FAMILY MEMBER that will always there for us! she is nanny of my kids also my roommates, she taught us how to survive in the money tight. it really hard but I'm really impressed with her very much.. she will always be part of our family at all.. she helped us and we helped her get her through so we have 6 animals in our house.. but I love it.. animals made us feel better make us forget the pain and suffer what we went through so i just want to vent this all shit the MONEY ISSUES.. I wish the money issues will never exist. just act like it FREE everything no worry about that crap bills overdue or whatever blah blah.. all that crap!

so I HOPE NEXT TIME when money budget will getting better then we will getting so much better to survive this better in better ways!

so today past a week i been act like I'm TOTAL BITCH and WORRY and how to get it through but I just wanted to tell thanks to my few good Friends to help me to be calm down try not freak out!

SO i hope we get through.. but I m just keep have a faith and just go for flow and make things go smooth!! so we will be okay we are tough family!

so that all folks !!
Have a great week!

I will try blogs more as much i can.. if something came up in my thoughts I would blog more.

2 comments:

  1. Money issues suck I hear ya on that! Love you bunches sister!! xoxoxo Miss you like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm same with you! I hate money it is probalby the most thing everyone stresses about and has family problems. I love you and I hope your doing better!!! Let me know if you need anything! Love you

    ReplyDelete