Sunday, July 31, 2011

WOW!! last day of JUILY

WOW... I not realized today is last day of JULY !!!! i m all behind the blogging!!!! there isn't much of exciting of July!, We only celebrated 4th of JULY,

DC parents was in town end of June to July 5th.. we did celebrated with them! Also Shopping too.. haha.. it was good to see them again.. they was super happy to see the kids, they said the kids has grown alot.. !!

beside we working still in summer, only have 3 1/2 weeks left of summer, then school starts.. our kids and our work for school year will start same day it would be on AUG 22nd!!
DC's one week vacation is coming up next week!! how lucky he is.. I had mine in June...

we had weird month this month,

the nanny moved out.. due of heath issues, so we had another friend living with us for a while.. help her get her feet back for job etc...

there is not much of exciting of JULY!!!

JaMay just left the facebook due alot reasons.. and DRAMA going on.. I'm too tired of it.. so i left the facebook I feel good.. so I don't really care about it.... If you want to keep in touch with me just email me at live2love2laugh35@yahoo.com or jdcinda@gmail.com!

will post more blogging soon.... right now my mind is BLANK!!!

have a great week hope August brings a happy month and back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment