what is going on lately, I went through hard times for almost 2 weeks, I went through with few struggles of myself, SO I just found out alot people who were my friends they end up to BE FAKE ASS!!! and Dramatic, I'm so TIRED OF IT.. i decided to shut some people off.. like backstabbers, and turn around behind my back like being two faced to me!!! once they go to turn around behind my back.. YOU LOSE, you will be so SORRY, I ain't not the same person whoever knows me i m done with softy on people and giving them bunches of chances.. so i decide to put a LINE and close the friendship of my childhood who i knew her since kindergarten, so i had to let the friendship go with her!!! cuz i had follow my guts, and my heart says, so truth set free!!! so she got mad blah blah.. so i got new phone number and etc.. and i put block on her!!! even this blog... I don't need a friend who buy the friendship of me!!! that isn't gonna work a TRUE FRIENDS is being there for each other, trust, understood.. not copying others people's personality's, I'M a ONLY ONE is JAMAY not TWO JAMAY in the life what i have right now. she dont get it.. i already told her be yourself, don't copy who i am and copy what i like etc.. it really annoying, so i decide to done the friendship and gave few chances to her!!! but oh well.. LIFE MOVES ON!!!! now I'm more hard to people make people to hard to be friend with me my porties of life, is FOCUS my family, JOB and MY LIFE!!! I don't have a DAMN TIME for DRAMA SHITS!! if you don't want to be my friend that is Fine!!! i have no problem with that.. I'm not here to have drama or backstabber or being immature I'm getting older older and i want to be mature and become more wiser of life.. well..
so far, things are great, kids growing fast.. we soon go Cleavland Ohio next week with DC's parents go to cedar points another theme park and celebrate on July 4Th it sound FUN!!! 2011 summer is GOOD beside work haha.. it nice be on vacation break my last break was Christmas so i like go back work but i wont return work till July 5Th!!! i miss my students at work. i miss my co-worker!!!!
so i hope you all have Great SUMMER!!!
RYAN FAMILY, BIG THANKS for coming up and spend a week with us and everything.. we have so much blast here so soon go Utah this Christmas again.. visit family/family friends!!!!
will post more pictures!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment