


WOW August is really BUSY MONTH!!!! I started my job on Aug 9Th as training getting ready for first day of back to school on Aug 16Th as my first day of working with kids as pre-schoolers total of kids are 22 now This week was so extremely busy for me.. alot of trainings and workshops and set up class room!!! my husband just done enroll my kids into school they are starting on Aug 18Th so first all I will tell you about my kids..
Devin Jr will be going into 1St grade, he is really excited and meet new friends and learn alot new things.. he still love basketball and football.. and he loves wii and xbox.. and computer games.. he is expert on it.. haha.. he will be 7 years old next month.. which is on Sept 17Th slow down.. so
Amber mae, will be into kindergarten! which is not half day it will be ALL DAY SCHOOL same as her brother as well.. both kids will be in all day school YAY.. I'm excited.. so Amber she is thrilled to go school it makes her feel she is BIG GIRL.. I'm getting sad, because my little girl is growing.. not baby anymore which she is my last baby girl cuz I'm not having any more kids at all.. so she loves to meet new people she wants to enroll into gymnastic and ballet.. so we need to enroll her soon..
so at the last is ME..
I work St.Rita School for Deaf, I work in Loft which is toddlers kids babies to pre-schoolers from 6 weeks old babies to 4-5 years old! so I work Loft as Pre-schoolers, 3-4 years old morning shift I will work From 8 AM to 12:30 PM as teacher aide.. to work with kids.. I been in workshops, training, setting up classroom and did meets some kids who that will be in my class!!! so right now I'm just typing up all my blogs that i have been behind.. my bad.. i will try keep update what is going on with densley clan..... by the way. Rip my great grandma Reed she passed away last Sunday.. it was good for her go home so she can re-united with her husband who bee passed away for 33 years.. she been single for 33 years.. now she return back to her precious husband. so my husband is still waiting for to hear from Greg Ernst for job interview for st Rita school for deaf.. so all of us are healthy.. so there is 3 pictures that i will post up top of this page.. will be 2 pictures of St.Rita school for Deaf! 1 picture will be of my great grandma reed so memory of her. i love you grandma reed..
No comments:
Post a Comment